The ATX-3000 Antenna Tracking Controller is a user-friendly microprocessor-based intelligent system to reliably track inclined orbit satellites or for use as a positioner for geosynchronous satellites with memories for up to 99 satellites.
ATX features include:
Multiple Peaking and history track algorithm set – Multiple user selectable peaking/ history track algorithms. SSC has introduced our best peaking algorithm ever! With our newest peaking algorithm the ATX 3000 delivers maiximum performance with minimal signal loss.
Foul weather feature – FWx – Don’t let rain fade and controller performance ruin your link! Our latest foul weather feature allows a user to either locally or remotely select our new FWx – foul weather feature mode. When bad weather is approaching or has arrived, the user can select our new foul weather mode feature. With our new proprietary FWx mode the tracker delivers maximum performance and signal during bad weather. The user can select the duration of the FWx based on the weather conditions.
Remote operation from anywhere in the world! – Satellite system introduces full remote control for your antenna controller. Now with our latest Monitor and Control software we have added full antenna control. Great for remote operation of multiple antennas or correct antenna position instantly without having to travel to the site whether it is 1 mile away or 10,000 miles away! **
AC and DC solutions – Multiple AC and DC solutions available, please contact factory for your application.
Satellite Systems announces the new control GUI Version 2.0 for our antenna control product line. Enhanced control features allow for remote control of your antenna and additional monitoring tools are included such as strip charting for signal strength, Azimuth & Elevation movement. Version 2.0 also includes a new event-triggered alarm feature that allows for email notification to your laptop / cell phone or PDA. Alarms are triggered via signal strength, loss of signal, and other conditions. New logging to file feature allows for analysis of controller events. Easily imported to Excel. Revolving log file saving feature automatically closes the file and starts a new file once per day for archiving and date stamping purposes.
Precision Position Feedback
AC or DC
Ball-screw DC Actuators with
integrated encoder and limit switches
Compact ADU easy mounting
Space Saving 1 RU ACU
New Monitor & Control Interface
|HP configuration options:1 – 10 hp available. * Other higher HP options available, please contact the factory.|
Please visit www.satsyscorp.com for additional equipment including:
Part Numbering Information
1. Please choose your acu configuration from the following table: Example: ACU3000 – A-C2-E0
2. Please choose your adu configuration from the following table: Example: ADU3000 – F22-F22-PO-HO
Two voltage configuration options: (must be specified at time of order.)
220 – 240 Volts, 47 – 63 Hz single- or three-phase prime power, 220 – 240 Volts three-phase motors.
380 – 460 Volts, 47 – 63 Hz single- or three-phase prime power, 380 – 460 Volts three-phase motors.
(A single-phase 90 – 260 VAC, 47 – 63 Hz, 45 watts maximum is also require for outdoor controls).
3. Please choose your DC acu configuration from the following table: Example – ADU3000 – F24-Q36- F24-Q36-HO
Ballscrew Actuator PDFThe ATX-3000 Antenna Tracking Controller offers a versatile DC Ballscrew Actuator for reliable and accurate antenna positioning for DC systems.
- “User Friendly” easy to install design.
- Rugged steel tube construction.
- 5 pitch ball screw.
- 1500 lb. capacity.
- Tube and gearbox easily taken apart for installation and service with simple tools.
- Interchanges with virtually all other actuators in the field today.
- Black E-coated outer tube and plated inner tube for superior corrosion protection.
- Plastic Pilot guide prevents metal to metal contact between the tubes.
- Forged steel end mount design with swivel and built in standoffs for ½” bolt mounting.
- Easy to install split clamp assembly for ½” bolt mounting.
- Mounting bolt kit included.
- Limit switches with single screw adjustment.
- Water drains and vents throughout for freeze protection.
- Ku or C band compatible.
- 24 or 36 VDC permanent magnet motor.
- 5 amps @1500 lbs @ 36 VDC.
- Super Sensor for position feedback w/ integrated limit switches.
- Multiple throw lengths available.
- Multiple configurations available please contact your Satellite Systems Corporations representative.
Ball-screw DC Actuators with integrated encoder and limit switches.
Antenna Drive Units for DC Motors
DC Motor jacks provided by SSC in 12 – 48 inch stroke lengths. Built in encoder feedback. 24 / 36 VDC motor/ integrated limit switches. (DC systems jacks are quoted separately)
DC System Standard Dimensions
ACU: 1 RU, 19″ x 15.5″ x 1.75″
ADU: 1 RU, 19″ x 15.5″ x 1.75″ (Enclosure solution also available, please contact factory.)
Motors, Gear reducers, Jack screws, Limit switches, Emergency stop switches, umbilical control
1. Please choose your acu configuration from the following table: Example – ACU3000 – D – C3-E0
2. Please choose your DC acu configuration from the following table: Example – ADU3000 – F24-Q36- F24-Q36-HO
SSC P/N 8614.0001
Single Speed Brushless Resolver PDF
The Satellite Systems line of Antenna Control Systems uses a single speed brushless resolver for accurate position feedback of the antenna.
|Shaft loading: Radial|
|Shaft loading: Axial|