Beacon Tracking Receiver Model Chart 3434 SERIES BEACON RECEIVERS
||L Band Beacon Receiver
||930 – 2300 MHz
||Baseband Beacon Receiver
||50 – 200 MHz
||Extended C band Beacon Receiver
||3.4 – 4.2 GHz
||KuD sub-band Beacon Receiver
||10.7 – 11.7 GHz
||KuE sub-band Beacon Receiver
||11.7 – 12.75 GHz
- Other options are available, please see individual data sheets.
- Other Frequency Ranges are available.
Monitor and Control Software for Beacon Receivers
- Alarm triggered email notification for loss of signal, change in AFC, and signal strength.
- Large signal strength read out.
- Strip charting utility allows for recording of signal strength, AFC and temp. Events are recorded and presented on time based event chart. Additional logging feature allows for tab delimited file that can be imported into your favorite spreadsheet program. The log files can be automatically saved and restarted on a daily basis and pulled up later for review of btr, tracking and or uplink power performance.
- Easy to remotely control or monitor your beacon receiver.
- Event triggered alarms.