Please note: Updated beacon receiver models and related information is found at this Radeus Labs web page.
Tracking receivers for antenna step-tracking and automatic uplink power control:
|3430-IF||Baseband Beacon Receiver||50 – 200 MHz|
|3430-L||L-Band Beacon Receiver||930 – 2300 MHz|
|3430-CE||Extended C-Band Beacon Receiver||3.4 – 4.2 GHz||External BDC or LNB supplied with unit.|
|3430-CH||Extended C-Band Beacon Receiver||3.4 – 4.2 GHz||Internal BDC, for high-input-level applications.|
|3430-KuA||KuA sub-Band Beacon Receiver||11.7 – 12.2 GHz||External BDC or LNB supplied with unit.|
|3430-KuB||KuB sub-Band Beacon Receiver||12.25 – 12.75 GHz||External BDC or LNB supplied with unit.|
|3430-KuC||KuC sub-Band Beacon Receiver||10.95 – 11.7 GHz||External BDC or LNB supplied with unit.|
|3430-KuD||KuD sub-Band Beacon Receiver||10.7 – 11.7 GHz||Internal BDC|
|3430-KuE||KuE sub-Band Beacon Receiver||11.7 – 12.75 GHz||Internal BDC|
|3430-KW||Full Global KU-Band Beacon Receiver||10.7 – 12.75 GHz||Internal BDC|
|3434-L||L Band Beacon Receiver||930 – 2300 MHz|
|3434-IF||Baseband Beacon Receiver||50 – 200 MHz|
|3434-CH||Extended C band Beacon Receiver||3.4 – 4.2 GHz||Internal BDC|
|3434-KuD||KuD sub-band Beacon Receiver||10.7 – 11.7 GHz||Internal BDC|
|3434-KuE||KuE sub-band Beacon Receiver||11.7 – 12.75 GHz||Internal BDC|
- Other options are available, see individual data sheets.
- Other frequency ranges are available.
Monitor-and-Control Software for Beacon Receivers
- Alarm-triggered email notification for loss of signal, change in AFC, and signal strength.
- Large signal-strength readout.
- Strip-charting utility allows for recording of signal strength, AFC and temp. Events are recorded and presented on time-based event chart. Additional logging feature allows for tab delimited file that can be imported into your favorite spreadsheet program. The log files can be automatically saved and restarted on a daily basis and pulled up later for review of btr, tracking, and/or uplink power performance.
- Easy to remotely control or monitor your beacon receiver.
- Event-triggered alarms.