List of Models
A tracking receiver for antenna step-tracking and automatic uplink power control. See all models.
Also see: data sheets.
|3430-IF||Baseband Beacon Receiver||50 – 200 MHz|
|3430-L||L-Band Beacon Receiver||930 – 2300 MHz|
|3430-CE||Extended C-Band Beacon Receiver||3.4 – 4.2 GHz||External BDC or LNB supplied with unit.|
|3430-CH||Extended C-Band Beacon Receiver||3.4 – 4.2 GHz||Internal BDC, For High-input level applications.|
|3430-KuA||KuA sub-Band Beacon Receiver||11.7 – 12.2 GHz||External BDC or LNB supplied with unit.|
|3430-KuB||KuB sub-Band Beacon Receiver||12.25 – 12.75 GHz||External BDC or LNB supplied with unit.|
|3430-KuC||KuC sub-Band Beacon Receiver||10.95 – 11.7 GHz||External BDC or LNB supplied with unit.|
|3430-KuD||KuD sub-Band Beacon Receiver||10.7 – 11.7 GHz||Internal BDC|
|3430-KuE||KuE sub-Band Beacon Receiver||11.7 – 12.75 GHz||Internal BDC|
|3430-KW||Full Global KU-Band Beacon Receiver||10.7 – 12.75 GHz||Internal BDC|
- Other options are available, please see individual data sheets.
- Other frequency ranges are available.
Monitor-and-Control Software for Beacon Receivers
- Alarm-triggered email notification for loss of signal, change in AFC, and signal strength.
- Large signal-strength readout.
- Strip-charting utility for recording signal strength, AFC, and temp. Events are recorded and presented on a time-based event chart. Additional logging feature for a tab-delimited file that can be imported into a spreadsheet. The log files can be automatically saved and restarted on a daily basis for later review of BTR, tracking, and/or uplink power performance.
- Remotely control or monitor your beacon receiver.
- Event-triggered alarms.