List of Models
Tracking receivers for antenna step-tracking and automatic uplink power control. See all models.
Also see: data sheets.
|3434-L||L-band Beacon Receiver||930 – 2300 MHz|
|3434-IF||Baseband Beacon Receiver||50 – 200 MHz|
|3434-CH||Extended C-band Beacon Receiver||3.4 – 4.2 GHz||Internal BDC|
|3434-KuD||KuD sub-band Beacon Receiver||10.7 – 11.7 GHz||Internal BDC|
|3434-KuE||KuE sub-band Beacon Receiver||11.7 – 12.75 GHz||Internal BDC|
- Other options are available, please see individual data sheets.
- Other frequency ranges are available.
Monitor-and-Control Software for Beacon Receivers
- Alarm-triggered email notification for loss of signal, change in AFC, and signal strength.
- Large signal strength read out.
- Strip-charting utility for recording signal strength, AFC and temp. Events are recorded and presented on time-based event chart. Additional logging feature can export tab-delimited files that can be imported into a spreadsheet. The log files can be automatically saved and restarted on a daily basis to be reviewed later for btr, tracking and/or uplink power performance.
- Easy to remotely control or monitor your beacon receiver.
- Event-triggered alarms.